A cohort study by the United Kingdom Clinical Research Datalink associated the use of ACEIs with an increased risk of lung cancer. The association elevated among people using ACE Inhibitors for more than five years. The study consisted of 992,061 patients treated with antihypertension drugs from 1995 to 2016. The researchers followed patients for a mean of 6.4 years, generating 7,952 incidents of lung cancer events. Read the full study on BMJ here.
- FDA Approves Spravato (esketamin) Nasal Spray for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- First Treatment for Post-partum Depression FDA Approved
- PEPID’s Founder and CEO Discusses the Challenges and Merits of PGx
- Precision without Fatigue: Focusing on User-experience and Technology to Improve Patient Outcomes
- PEPID to Showcase the First Predictive Pharmacogenetic Drug-Gene Interaction Checker