A cohort study by the United Kingdom Clinical Research Datalink associated the use of ACEIs with an increased risk of lung cancer. The association elevated among people using ACE Inhibitors for more than five years. The study consisted of 992,061 patients treated with antihypertension drugs from 1995 to 2016. The researchers followed patients for a mean of 6.4 years, generating 7,952 incidents of lung cancer events. Read the full study on BMJ here.
- FDA Approves Elzonris (tagraxofusperzs) Infusion to Treat Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm
- New Treatment for Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Approved by the FDA
- FDA Approves App-connected Digital Inhaler
- New Drug for People Suffering from Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)
- First Successful Live Birth After Uterus Transplant