Toxic dinoflagellates algal blooms known as “red tides” are spreading across the Florida coastline, killing thousands of marine animals, and causing respiratory and gastrointestinal distress in residents. People in effected areas are warned not to swim in the water, eat the seafood, and avoid breathing the air near red tide waters. Read PEPID’s medical card for Red Tides here.
- PEPID Extends Long Time Partnership with Data Soft Logic
- Don’t Go Camping Without These T.I.P.S. for Summer Injuries
- FDA Approves New Treatment for HSDD in Premenopausal Women
- FDA Approves First Treatment for Episodic Cluster Headache that Reduces the Frequency of Attacks
- New Indication for Zerbaxa (ceftolozan & tazobactam) Battles Antimicrobial-resistant Infections