Toxic dinoflagellates algal blooms known as “red tides” are spreading across the Florida coastline, killing thousands of marine animals, and causing respiratory and gastrointestinal distress in residents. People in effected areas are warned not to swim in the water, eat the seafood, and avoid breathing the air near red tide waters. Read PEPID’s medical card for Red Tides here.
- Keep Your Genes On: How to Set Patients’ Expectations of PGx Testing
- FDA Approves a New Version of OTC Inhaler Primatene Mist
- New Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans: “Move more, and sit less”
- FDA Announces an Emergency Use Authorization for “Fingerstick” Ebola Test that Uses a Portable Battery Reader
- French Study finds Association with Organic Food Consumption and Reduced Risk of Cancer