Toxic dinoflagellates algal blooms known as “red tides” are spreading across the Florida coastline, killing thousands of marine animals, and causing respiratory and gastrointestinal distress in residents. People in effected areas are warned not to swim in the water, eat the seafood, and avoid breathing the air near red tide waters. Read PEPID’s medical card for Red Tides here.
- FDA Approves Elzonris (tagraxofusperzs) Infusion to Treat Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm
- New Treatment for Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Approved by the FDA
- FDA Approves App-connected Digital Inhaler
- New Drug for People Suffering from Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)
- First Successful Live Birth After Uterus Transplant