Toxic dinoflagellates algal blooms known as “red tides” are spreading across the Florida coastline, killing thousands of marine animals, and causing respiratory and gastrointestinal distress in residents. People in effected areas are warned not to swim in the water, eat the seafood, and avoid breathing the air near red tide waters. Read PEPID’s medical card for Red Tides here.
- FDA Approves Spravato (esketamin) Nasal Spray for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- First Treatment for Post-partum Depression FDA Approved
- PEPID’s Founder and CEO Discusses the Challenges and Merits of PGx
- Precision without Fatigue: Focusing on User-experience and Technology to Improve Patient Outcomes
- PEPID to Showcase the First Predictive Pharmacogenetic Drug-Gene Interaction Checker