The U.S. FDA approved the first of its kind targeted RNA-based therapy Onpattro (patisiran) to treat peripheral nerve disease (polyneuropathy) caused from hereditary transthyretin-mediated amyloidosis (hATTR) in adult patients. This is the first FDA approved treatment in a new class of drugs called small interfering ribonucleic acid (siRNA) treatment. Read more here.
- Surviving the Storm: The Role of Disaster Preparedness in Emergency Medicine
- Beyond Bedside Manner: Creative Solutions for Dealing with Unique Patient Challenges in the Emergency Department
- PEPID’s Impactful Collaboration with OKB Hope Foundation: Elevating Rural Healthcare
- When Seconds Count: The Benefits of Drug Data Alerts
- From Theory to Reality: The Impact of Virtual Reality in Emergency Medical Training