The U.S. FDA approved the first of its kind targeted RNA-based therapy Onpattro (patisiran) to treat peripheral nerve disease (polyneuropathy) caused from hereditary transthyretin-mediated amyloidosis (hATTR) in adult patients. This is the first FDA approved treatment in a new class of drugs called small interfering ribonucleic acid (siRNA) treatment. Read more here.
- PEPID Extends Long Time Partnership with Data Soft Logic
- Don’t Go Camping Without These T.I.P.S. for Summer Injuries
- FDA Approves New Treatment for HSDD in Premenopausal Women
- FDA Approves First Treatment for Episodic Cluster Headache that Reduces the Frequency of Attacks
- New Indication for Zerbaxa (ceftolozan & tazobactam) Battles Antimicrobial-resistant Infections