The U.S. FDA approved the first of its kind targeted RNA-based therapy Onpattro (patisiran) to treat peripheral nerve disease (polyneuropathy) caused from hereditary transthyretin-mediated amyloidosis (hATTR) in adult patients. This is the first FDA approved treatment in a new class of drugs called small interfering ribonucleic acid (siRNA) treatment. Read more here.
- FDA Approves Spravato (esketamin) Nasal Spray for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- First Treatment for Post-partum Depression FDA Approved
- PEPID’s Founder and CEO Discusses the Challenges and Merits of PGx
- Precision without Fatigue: Focusing on User-experience and Technology to Improve Patient Outcomes
- PEPID to Showcase the First Predictive Pharmacogenetic Drug-Gene Interaction Checker