The U.S. FDA approved the first of its kind targeted RNA-based therapy Onpattro (patisiran) to treat peripheral nerve disease (polyneuropathy) caused from hereditary transthyretin-mediated amyloidosis (hATTR) in adult patients. This is the first FDA approved treatment in a new class of drugs called small interfering ribonucleic acid (siRNA) treatment. Read more here.
- FDA Approves Elzonris (tagraxofusperzs) Infusion to Treat Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm
- New Treatment for Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Approved by the FDA
- FDA Approves App-connected Digital Inhaler
- New Drug for People Suffering from Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)
- First Successful Live Birth After Uterus Transplant