California wildfires are ravaging thousands of acres of land in California. Many displaced victims will be seeking treatment away from home with many problems associated with the fires.
Here are the most common health problems emergency departments will see. Click to view the PEPID protocol for each.
- Structure and Wildland Fires
- Heat Injuries – Edema, Tetany, Syncope, Prickly Heart
- Smoke Inhalation
- Respiratory Failure
- Burns: General Information
- Burns: Minor to Moderate Severity
- Burns: Major Severity
- Pediatric Trauma: Burns
- Asthma – Acute Treatment PEDS
- Asthma – Diagnostics
- ACLS: Asthma Exacerbation
- Asthma Outpatient Management