Listening to her mother’s stories about being air ambulance paramedic, Larissa Braun knew she wanted to be a nurse at an early age. Fueled by adrenaline, she knew she was meant for intensive care medicine, and now she thrives in public health.
- When Seconds Count: The Benefits of Drug Data Alerts
- From Theory to Reality: The Impact of Virtual Reality in Emergency Medical Training
- Protected: PEPID’s Impactful Collaboration with OKB Hope Foundation: Elevating Rural Healthcare
- The Robot Will See You Now… How AI & Robotics are Transforming the Healthcare Industry
- From Meal Prep to Calorie Tracking: Key Nutritional Habits Worth Embracing