A French study finds an association between a higher frequency of organic food consumption and a reduced risk of cancer. The study findings still need to be confirmed. In this population-based cohort study of 68,947 French adults, high organic food scores were inversely associated with overall risk of cancer. Read the full study here.
- FDA Approves Spravato (esketamin) Nasal Spray for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- First Treatment for Post-partum Depression FDA Approved
- PEPID’s Founder and CEO Discusses the Challenges and Merits of PGx
- Precision without Fatigue: Focusing on User-experience and Technology to Improve Patient Outcomes
- PEPID to Showcase the First Predictive Pharmacogenetic Drug-Gene Interaction Checker