A French study finds an association between a higher frequency of organic food consumption and a reduced risk of cancer. The study findings still need to be confirmed. In this population-based cohort study of 68,947 French adults, high organic food scores were inversely associated with overall risk of cancer. Read the full study here.
- FDA Approves Elzonris (tagraxofusperzs) Infusion to Treat Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm
- New Treatment for Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Approved by the FDA
- FDA Approves App-connected Digital Inhaler
- New Drug for People Suffering from Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)
- First Successful Live Birth After Uterus Transplant