A French study finds an association between a higher frequency of organic food consumption and a reduced risk of cancer. The study findings still need to be confirmed. In this population-based cohort study of 68,947 French adults, high organic food scores were inversely associated with overall risk of cancer. Read the full study here.
- PEPID Extends Long Time Partnership with Data Soft Logic
- Don’t Go Camping Without These T.I.P.S. for Summer Injuries
- FDA Approves New Treatment for HSDD in Premenopausal Women
- FDA Approves First Treatment for Episodic Cluster Headache that Reduces the Frequency of Attacks
- New Indication for Zerbaxa (ceftolozan & tazobactam) Battles Antimicrobial-resistant Infections