A French study finds an association between a higher frequency of organic food consumption and a reduced risk of cancer. The study findings still need to be confirmed. In this population-based cohort study of 68,947 French adults, high organic food scores were inversely associated with overall risk of cancer. Read the full study here.
- Keep Your Genes On: How to Set Patients’ Expectations of PGx Testing
- FDA Approves a New Version of OTC Inhaler Primatene Mist
- New Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans: “Move more, and sit less”
- FDA Announces an Emergency Use Authorization for “Fingerstick” Ebola Test that Uses a Portable Battery Reader
- French Study finds Association with Organic Food Consumption and Reduced Risk of Cancer