The FDA announced emergency use authorization for a rapid, single-use test to detect the Ebola Virus (Zaire ebolavirus). The test, called the DPP Ebola Antigen System (Chembio Diagnostic Systems Inc), is novel for using a portable battery reader for accurate diagnostics outside of a laboratory, where patients are usually treated. Read more about recently authorized DPP Ebola Antigen System here.
- Novel FDA Drug Approvals: February-May 2019
- NEW Stroke Systems of Care Recommendations: What You Need to Know
- HealthWare Partners with PEPID to Bring Comprehensive Drug Interactions Check to Hospice and Home Care
- Self-Care Calendar for Nurses: 30 Days of Self-Care to Prevent Burnout
- PEPID Supports 70th Annual “May is Mental Health Month”