The FDA announced emergency use authorization for a rapid, single-use test to detect the Ebola Virus (Zaire ebolavirus). The test, called the DPP Ebola Antigen System (Chembio Diagnostic Systems Inc), is novel for using a portable battery reader for accurate diagnostics outside of a laboratory, where patients are usually treated. Read more about recently authorized DPP Ebola Antigen System here.
- Dr. Rosenbloom – Live Podcast at HIMSS19
- PEPID’s CTO Gives HIMSS19 a Behind-the-Scenes Look at a Groundbreaking PGx Tool
- PEPID to Showcase the First Predictive Pharmacogenetic Drug-Gene Interaction Checker
- Washington Public Officials Investigate Measles Outbreak
- PEPID Grows Long-time Partnership with Florida State University with Bedside Education