The FDA announced emergency use authorization for a rapid, single-use test to detect the Ebola Virus (Zaire ebolavirus). The test, called the DPP Ebola Antigen System (Chembio Diagnostic Systems Inc), is novel for using a portable battery reader for accurate diagnostics outside of a laboratory, where patients are usually treated. Read more about recently authorized DPP Ebola Antigen System here.
- Keep Your Genes On: How to Set Patients’ Expectations of PGx Testing
- FDA Approves a New Version of OTC Inhaler Primatene Mist
- New Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans: “Move more, and sit less”
- FDA Announces an Emergency Use Authorization for “Fingerstick” Ebola Test that Uses a Portable Battery Reader
- French Study finds Association with Organic Food Consumption and Reduced Risk of Cancer