The FDA approved cemiplimab-rwlc (Libtayo) for treatment of locally advanced, or metastatic, cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (CSCC). This is the first drug treatment approved for advanced CSCC, the second most common cancer in the U.S. Please see the FDA website for more information.
- FDA Approves Spravato (esketamin) Nasal Spray for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- First Treatment for Post-partum Depression FDA Approved
- PEPID’s Founder and CEO Discusses the Challenges and Merits of PGx
- Precision without Fatigue: Focusing on User-experience and Technology to Improve Patient Outcomes
- PEPID to Showcase the First Predictive Pharmacogenetic Drug-Gene Interaction Checker