The FDA approved cemiplimab-rwlc (Libtayo) for treatment of locally advanced, or metastatic, cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (CSCC). This is the first drug treatment approved for advanced CSCC, the second most common cancer in the U.S. Please see the FDA website for more information.
- PEPID Extends Long Time Partnership with Data Soft Logic
- Don’t Go Camping Without These T.I.P.S. for Summer Injuries
- FDA Approves New Treatment for HSDD in Premenopausal Women
- FDA Approves First Treatment for Episodic Cluster Headache that Reduces the Frequency of Attacks
- New Indication for Zerbaxa (ceftolozan & tazobactam) Battles Antimicrobial-resistant Infections