The FDA approved cemiplimab-rwlc (Libtayo) for treatment of locally advanced, or metastatic, cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (CSCC). This is the first drug treatment approved for advanced CSCC, the second most common cancer in the U.S. Please see the FDA website for more information.
- FDA Approves Elzonris (tagraxofusperzs) Infusion to Treat Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm
- New Treatment for Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Approved by the FDA
- FDA Approves App-connected Digital Inhaler
- New Drug for People Suffering from Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)
- First Successful Live Birth After Uterus Transplant