The FDA approved cemiplimab-rwlc (Libtayo) for treatment of locally advanced, or metastatic, cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (CSCC). This is the first drug treatment approved for advanced CSCC, the second most common cancer in the U.S. Please see the FDA website for more information.
- Keep Your Genes On: How to Set Patients’ Expectations of PGx Testing
- FDA Approves a New Version of OTC Inhaler Primatene Mist
- New Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans: “Move more, and sit less”
- FDA Announces an Emergency Use Authorization for “Fingerstick” Ebola Test that Uses a Portable Battery Reader
- French Study finds Association with Organic Food Consumption and Reduced Risk of Cancer